Enter CIC is a learning provider approved by Edexcel Pearson, AQA to conduct controlled assessments for private candidates.
We are able to take private candidates for many subjects that require
a controlled assessment environment. However, you may also wish to
consider the iGCSE as this offers the candidate the option of taking an
exam-based route to the same qualification without the need for
coursework or controlled assessment.
- You can only sit controlled assessments at an AQA approved school or college.
- Controlled assessments must be conducted by Enter CIC staff at The Enter Centre. We will:
- accept you for all elements of task taking and task marking, including preparation and analysis prior to task taking
- authenticate your controlled assessment
- keep your work securely between sessions
- mark your work (except the written controlled assessments in some foreign language subjects which are classed as ‘high level of control’ for task marking).
- Relatives of private candidates will not be able to conduct controlled assessments.
- You will have to be available on the dates and times specified by us to undertake all elements of the controlled assessment; the timings of sessions may vary.
We accept private candidates for an array of examination boards and we are able to accommodate most subjects of the GCSE and A Level curriculum as well as iGCSEs. A guide list is available here, or you can call us to discuss your requirements.